How to achieve the best waxing results?
TIPS & TRICKS
- Prepare the area that you will wax by gently exfoliating the skin with a scrub or body brush to remove any dead skin cells.
- Wax is best applied to skin that’s clean, dry and free of any body products. Don’t use talcum, it will block the follicle.
- Ensure optimal hair length: before waxing, make sure your hair is around 4 mm in length (no longer). In this way, waxing will be less messy and painful. If your hair is longer it will break and the quality of the depilation will be poor. If the hair is too long, trim the hair before waxing.
- Warm the wax: follow directions on the package and always test the temperature of the wax by applying a small amount on the inside of your wrist. It should be warm, but not burn or hurt you.
- Always check the direction of hair growth before applying the wax. Hair sometimes grows in several different directions in one area – treat each direction separately and work in small sections.
- Apply the wax: apply the wax to a small section of your skin with unwanted hair. For the best results, always spread the wax in the direction of hair growth.
- Apply the cloth strip: once the wax is applied, place cloth strip over the wax and press down firmly. Leave the cloth on for two or three seconds.
- Remove the cloth strip: to remove, hold your skin taut with one hand and use your other hand to quickly pull off the cloth in the opposite direction of hair growth. If you’re waxing a tricky spot to reach, such as the underarms, consider asking a friend or relative to help you.
- After waxing, if you have pain, soothe your skin by applying cold packs, avoiding any other cream. Apply FRÉNÉSIES hair growth reduction cream for 30 minutes and after that dress up. Do not use any other cream for the next 5 days.
- Avoid using alcohol-based fragrances and anything that causes profuse sweating for 24 hours afterwards.
- Apply FRÉNÉSIES hair growth reduction cream for the next 4 days.